BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA OXYCOTIN WHERE TO BUY OXYCONTIN IN AUSTRALIA BUY OXYCOTIN 20MG AUSTRALIA
Buy Oxycontin 20mg . Oxycontin is used to relieve severe pain when other forms of treatment have failed or are otherwise inappropriate to provide sufficient management of pain. Buy Oxycontin Oxicodone sandoz 40mg Australia – buy oxicontin 20mg australia -buy oxycodone BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG AUSTRALIA , OXYCONTIN 20MG ONLINE
It contains the active ingredient oxycodone hydrochloride. oxycontin-oxycodone-20mg-x-56-tablets
Oxycodone hydrochloride belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid analgesics. BUY OXYCODONE IN AUSTRALIA 20MG
As with all strong painkillers, your body may become used to you taking Oxycodone Sandoz tablets. Taking it may result in physical dependence. Physical dependence means that you may experience withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking Oxycodone Sandoz suddenly, so it is important to take it exactly as directed by your doctor. OXYCONTIN 20MG ONLINE , BUY OXYCONTIN ONLINE
There is not enough information to recommend the use of this medicine for children under the age of 12 years.
This medicine is available only with a doctor’s prescription.Buy Oxycodone Sandoz 80mg
Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why this medicine has been prescribed for you. Your doctor may have prescribed it for another reason. oxycontin-oxycodone-30mg-x-28-tablets
BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG
BEFORE YOU TAKE OXYCONTIN
Long-term use of oxycodone tablets may result in a decrease in sex hormone levels which may affect sperm production in men and the menstrual cycles in females. Talk to your doctor if you have concerns.
WHEN YOU MUST NOT TAKE IT
Do not take this medicine if you have an allergy to:
- oxycodone hydrochloride, or to any of the other ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet under Product Description
- any other similar medicines known as opioid analgesics, e.g. morphine or codeine.
Some of the symptoms of an allergic reaction may include:
- shortness of breath
- wheezing or difficulty breathing
- swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other parts of the body
- rash, itching or hives on the skin.
BUY OXYCONTIN 40MG
DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE IF YOU HAVE OR HAVE HAD ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MEDICAL CONDITIONS:
- suffer from shallow breathing or have any breathing problems such as acute asthma, respiratory depression (breathing slows or weakens) or other obstructive airways disease oxycontin-oxycodone-30mg-x-28-tablets
- severe drowsiness or have a reduced level of consciousness
- irregular or rapid heartbeats or changes in the way the heart beats
- heart problems or heart disease including if due to long term lung disease
- fits, convulsions or seizures
- head injury, brain tumour, severe headaches or have raised pressure within the head, brain or spinal cord
- severe abdominal pain with bloating, cramps, vomiting or constipation
- a condition where your stomach empties more slowly than it should or any condition that obstructs the stomach/bowel or affects bowel transit (movement of food or ingested material along the bowel)
- have swallowing difficulties of narrowing of the oesophagus
- severe liver or kidney disease
- severe depression
- a condition where you have high levels of carbon dioxide in your blood.
BUY OXYCONTIN 40MG
DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE IF:
- you are taking a medicine for depression called monoamine oxidase inhibitor, or you have taken any in the last two weeks
- you have just drunk a large amount of alcohol, regularly drink large amounts of alcohol or have confusion and shaking due to stopping drinking alcohol
Do not take this medicine after the expiry date printed on the pack or if the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering. If it has expired or is damaged, return it to your pharmacist for disposal. oxycontin-oxycodone-30mg-x-28-tablets
If you are not sure whether you should start taking this medicine, talk to your doctor.
BEFORE YOU START TO TAKE IT
Tell your doctor if you have allergies to any other medicines, foods, preservatives or dyes.
Tell your doctor if you have or have had any of the following medical conditions:
- have sleep apnoea (temporarily stopping breathing while you sleep)
- low blood pressure including from having low blood volume
- chronic lung, liver or kidney disease
- stomach pains or constipation or inflammatory bowel disease or recent abdominal surgery
- diverticulitis (inflammation of bowel wall)
- increased prostrate size or difficulty passing urine oxycontin-oxycodone-30mg-x-28-tablets
- narrowing of the urinary tract
- problems or recent surgery of your gall bladder or bile duct
- inflammation of the pancreas
- disorientation, hallucination, dizziness standing up or severe headaches
- adrenal glands not working properly
- under-active thyroid gland
- oesophageal, stomach or intestinal disorders (including cancer in these areas) resulting in narrowing of the oesophagus, stomach or intestines
- severe mental condition involving losing contact with reality, hearing voices or an inability to think clearly
- an addiction or history of abuse of alcohol, opioids or other drugs.
BUY OXYCONTIN 30MG OXYCONTIN-OXYCODONE-30MG-X-28-TABLETS
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING
Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant whilst taking this medicine.
It may affect your developing baby if you take it during pregnancy. Like most medicines of this kind, Oxycodone Sandoz tablets are not recommended to be taken during pregnancy. Your doctor will discuss the risks of taking it if you are pregnant.
This medicine is not recommended to be taken during labour.
Oxycodone given to the mother during labour can cause breathing problems in the newborn.
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed.
Oxycodone can pass into the breastmilk and can affect the baby. Your doctor can discuss with you the risks and benefits involved. oxycontin-oxycodone-30mg-x-28-tablets
BUY OXYCONTIN 40MG
You can be addicted to Oxycontin even if you take it exactly as prescribed. Oxycontin may become habit forming causing mental and physical dependence. If abused it may become less able to reduce pain.
As with all other opioid containing products, your body may become used to you taking Oxycodone Sandoz. Taking it may result in physical dependence. Physical dependence means that you may experience withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking Oxycodone Sandoz suddenly, so it is important to take it exactly as directed by your doctor.
Tolerance to Oxycodone Sandoz may develop, which means that the effect of the medicine may decrease. If this happens, more may be needed to maintain the same effect.
BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG
Continue taking your medicine for as long as your doctor tells you. If you stop having this medicine suddenly, your pain may worsen and you may experience some of all of the following symptoms:
- nervousness, restlessness, agitation, trouble sleeping or anxiety
- body aches, weakness or stomach cramps
- loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea
- increased heart rate, breathing rate or pupil size
- watery eyes, runny nose, chills or yawning
- increased sweating.
Oxycodone Sandoz contains lactose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have intolerance to some sugars, tell your doctor before taking it.
If you have not told your doctor about any of the above, tell him/her before you start taking Oxycodone Sandoz.
BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG
TAKING OTHER MEDICINES
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, including any that you get without a prescription from your pharmacy, supermarket or health food shop.
Some medicines and Oxycodone Sandoz may interfere with each other. These include:
- medication for depression, psychiatric or mental disorders.
- medicines to treat depression belonging to a group called monoamine oxidase inhibitors must be stopped 14 days before Oxycodone Sandoz tablets are taken.
- antidepressants e.g. fluoxetine, paroxetine
- quinidine and other medicines to treat the heart
- cimetidine, a medicine to treat stomach ulcers or heartburn
- ketoconazole, a medicine to treat fungal infections
- ritonavir, an antiviral medication
- macrolide antibiotics, e.g. clarithromycin, rifampin
- medicines used to treat convulsions e.g. carbamazepine, phenytoin
- medicine to treat HIV infection and AIDs e.g. ritonavir
- St. John’s wort (a herbal preparation)
- grapefruit and grapefruit juice
- medicines to thin the blood e.g. coumarin derivatives such as warfarin
- medicines to treat epilepsy, pain and anxiety e.g. gabapentin and pregabalin.
These medicines or alcohol may be affected by Oxycodone Sandoz or may affect how well it works. They may increase the side effects of Oxycodone Sandoz. You may need different amounts of your medicines, or you may need to take different medicines.
Your doctor and pharmacist have more information on medicines to be careful with or avoid while taking this medicine.
BUY OXYCONTIN 20MG
HOW TO TAKE OXYCONTIN
Follow all directions given to you by your doctor or pharmacist carefully. They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet.
If you do not understand the instructions, ask your doctor or pharmacist for help. OXYCONTIN 40MG australia
HOW MUCH TO TAKE